Uh, hello? Is this thing on? *ahem* Do you remember me? devinlind
, a. k. a. cd_lind
? Formerly cd_lind
? Well, for those of you who do, some things have changed since I was last here. Here's a list (those of you who have cd_lind
on your flist might - but most probaly might not - remember some of this.)
I don't know why I have such a hard time to get back to LJ. I miss my peeps, and blogging, but I keep doing all kinds of other things. Still, LJ is "home" in a way.
I know I've said it numerous times before - I should redo my layout and mood pics. But I don't know how to do it myself. I could make a mood theme, and a banner if someone just helped me with the pixel limitations. I mostly need help with the technical stuff like changing the LJ code. Any takers?
So many things have happened since I was last here, I don't know where to start. So here are a few events, in random order:
- My girlfriend moved up here to live with me at the end of November 2010.
- In the most recent Swedish election, I was elected a member of the city counsel.
- I'm working as an office clerk/administrator at a local association for people with neurologic conditions.
- I've submitted a short story to a literary magazine.
- I'm trying to get back into singing.
- I've been diagnosed (and am medicated for) with depression. And vitiligo. And hypermobility. Apart from that last thing, which means I have to start working out, it's all good. Finding out you're not imaging things really helps.
So, what's up with you? It's been so long I feel as if I've become an alien, but I'd love to be reaquainted!